Our “Ohana” Wedding Package has the features to make your wedding - a dream come true! It’s all about attention to the smallest detail.
Allow us to be your hosts for the perfect wedding ceremony available on Maui. Let us guide you through the setup, the decision making and choosing the perfect location, and more.
- Off-site Wedding Coordination: We book your Hawaii wedding license appointment and provide you with written directions to the closest wedding agent so you can obtain your license once you have arrived in Maui. We provide a written itinerary so you’ll know the schedule of every detail planned for your magical trip here to Maui.
- On-site Wedding Coordination: At your wedding, we coordinate every detail to make certain that everything goes as planned.
- Minister: Our non-denominational Minister/Officiants give you the choice of Hawaiian non-religious ceremony or religious with a prayer of blessing at the end of the ceremony.
- Flowers: You each receive a Hawaiian flower lei, plus a nosegay bouquet for the bride and a matching boutonnière for the groom. You can specify a color theme for your flowers, either vibrant (brighter oranges, purples, and yellow colors), or pastel (whites, yellows, and pinks).
- In-Room Hair & Makeup: The bride receives the in-room hair and makeup services of one of our professional beauticians. She will come to your hotel or condo room and do your hair with a perfect up-do for the often windy beach conditions as well as your makeup for your perfect day.
- Photography: In this package, you receive 35 digital pictures.
- Videography: A fully edited digital video with dissolves, slow motion, titles, and at least two of your favorite love songs which will play over the romantic and slow-motion footage of the two of you which is taken after the wedding.
- Musician: A Wedding musician of your choice from a harpist, flute, saxophone, keyboard player, or a Hawaiian musician singing and playing the ukulele or guitar. The choice is yours!
- Cake Table Presentation: Picture a beautiful white lace tablecloth with your sparkling apple cider in an ice bucket filled with ice to keep it chilled. Two flute glasses alongside. A delicious wedding cake just waiting to be cut by the Bride and Groom as you pick up a piece by hand to feed each other.
- Souvenir Wedding Certificate. We provide you with a Hawaiian-style wedding certificate beautifully designed as a keepsake to have and to hold for a lifetime.
Our Ohana Wedding Package Details:
-Our non-denominational Minister
-Wedding license appointment
-On and offsite wedding coordination
-Two flower leis for a lei exchange
-Bride's medium cascading bouquet
-In-room bride's make-up & hair
-Hawaiian musician for your wedding
-6" round wedding cake
-Sparkling apple cider for 2
-Photography service: 35 digital pictures
-A fully edited digital wedding video
-Souvenir wedding certificate
This package price is good for “up to 8 guests”, but you can add on additional guests for a small fee.
*Plus a $50 beach permit fee that is required by the State of Hawaii when having a wedding on the beach.
NOTE: If you have a group of 8 or more, we have ala carte services available to accommodate you on your special day. There you will find the items to make your day extra special for you and your guests.
If you want to book a date with this package, contact us online or give us a call. If your wedding date is a specific date based upon when you met, your first date, etc., please let us know so we can capture your wedding day, date, and time. Let us help you make this the most beautiful and memorable day of your life!