Allow us to be your hosts for the perfect wedding ceremony available on Maui with our Kula wedding package! Let us guide you through the set-up, the decision making and choosing the perfect location and more. Don’t even worry about a single detail. You will be able to allow your loved ones to watch your story-book wedding day unfold again whenever you like!
Our Kula Package Wedding Details
- Offsite Wedding Coordination: We book your Hawaii wedding license appointment and provide you with written directions to the closest wedding agent so you can obtain your license once you have arrived on Maui.
- Onsite Wedding Coordination: At your wedding, we coordinate every detail to make certain that everything goes as planned. This is an important service that we as Maui wedding planners provide.
- Minister: Our non-denominational minister/officiant has several ceremonies from which you can choose: Christian, Contemporary, Spiritual and Hawaiian.
- Flowers: Two fresh flower leis, groom's boutonnière, and the brides' bouquet are upgraded to a deluxe cascade. You can specify your preferred color theme for your flowers.
- In Room Hair & Makeup: The bride receives the in-room hair and makeup services of one of our professional beauticians. She will come to your hotel or condo room and do your hair with a perfect up-do for the often windy beach conditions as well as your makeup for your perfect day. You’ll be pleasantly surprised at how beautiful you will look for your special day.
- Two Musicians. The choice is yours! A harpist, a flute, a saxophone, or a keyboard player. How about a Hawaiian musician singing and playing the ukulele or guitar. One musician at the ceremony and another for your romantic dinner next to the beach to entertain you as you dine at the ocean's edge.
- Cake Table Presentation: Picture a beautiful white lace tablecloth with your sparkling apple cider in an ice bucket filled with ice to keep it chilled. Two flute glasses alongside. A delicious wedding cake just waiting to be cut by the Bride and Groom as you pick up a piece by hand to feed each other.
- Limousine Service: The Kula Wedding Package provides you with four hours of limo service. You will be picked up at your hotel or condo, taken to the wedding location, then on to the dinner-on-the-beach site, and finally back to your hotel.
- Photography: In this package, you receive 100 digital pictures. We will take many more photographs if you can't decide and want to purchase them all.
- Videography: A fully edited digital video with dissolves, slow motion, titles and at least two of your favorite love songs which will play over the romantic and slow motion footage of the two of you which is taken after the wedding.
- Dinner On the Beach: You are served a three-course dinner on the beach. Delightfully presented by the light of tiki torches, it is prepared on-site by your private chef, while the musician of your choice plays in the background. This is a once-in-a-lifetime experience reserved just for the two of you. The rest of your wedding cake can be served to you at your dinner on the beach.
- After Your Maui Wedding: Our photographer will edit all your pictures and send you a link to a photo host website to view your images online. Our videographer will also provide you a beautifully produce an online video.
Kula Wedding Package Features:
- Wedding license appointment
- On and offsite wedding coordination
- 4 hours of limousine service
- Non-denominational Minister/Officiant
- Two flower leis for a lei exchange
- Bride's deluxe cascading bouquet
- Groom's boutonniere
- In-room beauty specialist for bride's make-up & hair
- Hawaiian romantic musician during the wedding
- Hawaiian romantic musician during the dinner
- Photography service: 100 digital pictures
- Video Online of your wedding with two love songs.
- 6 inch round wedding cake
- Sparkling apple cider toast
- Souvenir wedding certificate
- 3-course wedding dinner for two
This package price is good for “up to 8 guests”, but you can add on additional guests for a small fee.
*Plus a $50 beach permit fee that is required by the State of Hawaii when having a wedding on the beach.
NOTE: Because this package is only for couples with a wedding party 8 or fewer total people, you will be able to add additional guests for a small fee. You can also add any other wedding services to this package if you want something extra using the ala carte services.
If you want to book a date with this Kula wedding package, contact us online or give us a call. If your wedding date is a specific date based upon when you met, first date, etc., please let us know so we can capture your wedding day, date and time. Let us help you make this the most beautiful and memorable day of your life!