Our Mahalo Wedding Package is all about attention to every detail. Allow us to be your hosts for the perfect wedding ceremony available on Maui. Let us guide you through the set-up, the decision making and choosing the perfect location.
- Wedding Planner: We book your Hawaii wedding license appointment and provide you with written directions to the closest wedding agent so you can obtain your license once you have arrived on Maui. We provide a written itinerary so you’ll know the schedule of every detail planned for your magical trip here to Maui.
- On-site Wedding Coordination: At your wedding, we coordinate every detail to make certain that everything goes as planned.
- Minister: Our non-denominational minister/officiant has several ceremonies from which you can choose: Christian, Contemporary, Spiritual, and Hawaiian.
- Flowers: You each receive a Hawaiian fresh flower lei, a nosegay bouquet for the bride, and a matching boutonniere for the groom. You can specify a color scheme you want for your flowers, either vibrant (brighter oranges, purples, and yellow colors), or pastel (whites, yellows, and pinks).
- In-Room Hair & Makeup: The bride receives the in-room hair and makeup services of one of our professional beauticians. She will come to your hotel or condo room and do your hair with a perfect up-do for the often windy beach conditions as well as your makeup for your perfect day.
- Photography: You receive 70 digital pictures. Many more are taken with the option to purchase all your wedding photos.
- Cake Table Presentation: Picture a beautiful white lace tablecloth with your sparkling apple cider in an ice bucket filled with ice to keep it chilled. Two flute glasses alongside. A delicious wedding cake just waiting to be cut by the Bride and Groom as you pick up a piece by hand to feed each other.
- After the Maui Wedding: After the wedding, we provide you with a beautiful wedding certificate suitable for framing. Your photography will be put online and made available to you to view.
This package price is good for “up to 8 guests”, but you can add on additional guests for a small fee.
*Plus a $50 beach permit fee that is required by the State of Hawaii when having a wedding on the beach.
Our Mahalo Wedding Summary:
Wedding license appointment
Two flower leis for a lei exchange
Bride's nosegay bouquet
In-room beauty specialist for bride's make-up & hair
Beautiful souvenir wedding certificate
6" round wedding cake and table presentation
Sparkling apple cider toast
Photography service: 70 digital pictures
An attractive souvenir wedding certificate
NOTE: The Mahalo wedding package is for wedding parties with 8 or fewer total people. If you will have more guests, please check out our ala carte page to see the options we can offer larger wedding parties.
If you want to book a date with this package, contact us online or give us a call. If your wedding date is a specific date based upon when you met, first date, etc., please let us know so we can capture your wedding day, date and time. Let us help you make this the most beautiful and memorable day of your life!